As I turn a year older (18th Oct), I have realised that the last year has been a journey of re - discovering my self. The year made me realise that the child within me still exists in all its innocence, the teenage curiosity continues to inquire and the experimentation of youth flourishes.
Discovering the undying spirit within me, learning to let go of things, mellowing down with new found wisdom, renewing lost friendships, cherishing old friends and making new ones, accepting people without judging are all things that have been embalmed on to my personality.
It has also been a year of realising that the "core" within me has remained unchanged thorough the passing years, strengthening my beliefs and firming my views on things that matter to me.
I have learnt to listen to my heart more, love unabashedly and without inhibitions. I am also trying not to dwell upon the negativity that surrounds me, maintaining a more cheerful disposition.
I have learnt to accept the things that life has to offer more graciously, with objectivity and face challenges more courageously.
I am documenting this to show gratitude to known and unknown people who I believe have helped me to become a better individual. The learning continues....
Discovering the undying spirit within me, learning to let go of things, mellowing down with new found wisdom, renewing lost friendships, cherishing old friends and making new ones, accepting people without judging are all things that have been embalmed on to my personality.
It has also been a year of realising that the "core" within me has remained unchanged thorough the passing years, strengthening my beliefs and firming my views on things that matter to me.
I have learnt to listen to my heart more, love unabashedly and without inhibitions. I am also trying not to dwell upon the negativity that surrounds me, maintaining a more cheerful disposition.
I have learnt to accept the things that life has to offer more graciously, with objectivity and face challenges more courageously.
I am documenting this to show gratitude to known and unknown people who I believe have helped me to become a better individual. The learning continues....
No comments:
Post a Comment